Business process optimization
Business process management is essential in today’s corporate environment. In Lean and Six Sigma studies, the principle of the Quality Triad, (customers – employees – shareholders) is that each player holds high expectations, and the goal is to optimize each of their experiences. The business processes have to be enhanced continuously given that the environments in which we operate are in constant evolution.
Business Diagnostic, Where do we start?
With a proper diagnostic of course!
The team at Solutions Flexibilis will work with you to establish priorities, perform a current state analysis, identify gaps, set milestones, implement a solution, measure the end result and set up a process for ongoing maintenance.Performing a business diagnosis prior to diving in helps ensure that you stay on course, and we employ several methods to achieve this:
- Evaluating of value versus non value added activities
- Performing the evaluation in the context of ISO or other standards such as a Baldridge assessment
- Developing a self-assessment guide
- Analyzing customer complaints
- Doing the “Gemba Walk” (walking the “shop floor” and following a process through from A to Z)